Fat Burning Diets You Can Make Yourself
There are many diets you can choose from, all promising quick weight loss with minimum effort. No fat, low fat, all fats, low carb, high carb, and the list can go on. By the time you stop gathering information on the best diets, you will be confused and you will realize that you do not really need so many restrictions.
Well, this is not far from the truth. There are so many ingredients you can use to put together your own diet, at home, without having to buy expensive foods and keep rigorous schedules and plans of what you eat, when you eat, how much you eat. You can burn fat by making your own delicious and satisfying diet.
Tips For Healthy Fat Burning Diets You Can Make Yourself
1. Start with a healthy breakfast - The overnight dip in blood sugar might make you crave sweet and fat foods. Try to eat fiber-rich oatmeal, which will also stay in your stomach for about 3-4 hours, keeping you away from the need of a quick, unhealthy snack before lunch.
2. Stay away from processed foods when it comes to snacks – Despite your fiber-rich breakfast, you may feel at some point the need for a snack. Just stay away from processed foods, fatty products and thousands of calories. Eat nuts. They are rich in good fats and they keep the hunger away for a long time.
3. Try some protein powder - No, this is not just for athletes or gym addicts. The amino acids in the protein powder help you burn fat and also build muscle. Add two teaspoons to a glass of milk or water, sweeten it with some honey, and you got yourself a fat-burning drink.
4. Eat eggs for breakfast - Eggs are rich in vitamin B12, which helps your body metabolize fat. Nutritionists say that people who eat eggs every morning lose more weight compared to those who chose bagels. Check out some of the health benefits of Eggs here
5. Vegetables - You already know that vegetables are amazing for your health, but little did you know about beans. It seems that they are packed with fiber and protein and they can help you lose weight and tone up.
6. Fish and turkey - Tuna and salmon are rich in omega 3, which prevents stress chemicals and promotes fat loss. Turkey is also a good option, as this is the leanest meat you could possibly find.
7. Dairy - The calcium in dairy products not only helps the body break down fat, but it also prevents fat from forming. Of course, we are talking about low-fat or even fat-free dairy.
8. Green tea - The antioxidants in green tea speed up your metabolism, enabling you to burn fats faster. Make your own tea and serve it hot or with ice cubes during the hot summer days.
Also Check: Top 10 Health Benefits Of Green Tea
9. Smoothies - You can make your own green smoothie. Rich in fiber, low in fat and loaded with nutrients, green smoothies are easy to make. You can mix anything from fruits and vegetables to nuts and seeds.
10. Home cooked food - Believe it or not, you can eat fruits, vegetables and meats as much as you want, as long as they are home cooked. Processed foods are the ones that lead to weight gain.
11. Exercise - This does not exactly fit into the diet category, but it is good for you to remember that just eating healthy will not make you lose those extra pounds. You have to sweat and work out, so get to the gym at least 3 times a week.
There are so many options for you to choose when creating your own diets at home, and the best thing about doing so is that you do not have to starve yourself to lose weight.
Last Updated on